Most of the scholarship opportunities you will come across in Canada are being organized by the Canadian government, awards, grants, higher institutions, private organizations, etc to help international students achieve their academic dreams.
To get selected for a scholarship, there are some steps that you just follow, and there are some applications you have to make. Furthermore, one of the vital things you should consider before applying for a scholarship is to consider the application deadline.
Why Should You Study In Canada?
There are many outstanding qualities that Canada possesses, which many European countries do not possess. One of such is 2 languages that are spoken in Canada and the two are,
Furthermore, residents in Canada are very friendly and lovely people, who are always delighted to make friends with foreigners.
There are over 96 Universities which you can find in Canada, and out of these 96, 26 out of them are part of the leading institutions in the world.
Cost Of Living In Canada
Studying in Canada is well affordable if you compare it with other European countries, such as UK, US, Germany, etc.
With $20,000- $30,000, you will be able to live a good life in Canada throughout your undergraduate degree in Canada.
Eligibility For Canadian Universities
Before you can be given admission by any Canadian institution, you need to prove/provide the following.
- Language Proficiency
- Past education transcripts
- Financial capabilities
Having understood, let’s present you with the available Scholarship in Canada.
MBA Scholarships In Canada For International Student
1. The Canadian Visa Study Hub $500 Scholarship Contest
This scholarship opportunity is for international students who would like to have their MBA degree in Canada.
When you get selected for this scholarship program, you will be given $500 each month, and this is for those who meet up with the eligibility criteria of this scholarship opportunity.
- You must have been offered a study permit
- You must be part of a member of the Canada visa study hub
- You must have been enrolled in a Canadian institution.
2. The Canadian Graduate Scholarships – MBW
This scholarship program is for those who would like to obtain their permanent residency in Canada, and as well have their MBA degree in the country.
The below are the fields that this scholarship opportunity covers.
- Natural sciences
Over 2000 students will be selected for this scholarship opportunity.
To be considered for this scholarship opportunity, you must be able to meet up with the following.
- You must be a permanent resident of Canada or a citizen
- You must have been offered admission in one of the Canadian institutions, for your MBA degree
- You must not be a beneficiary of other scholarship opportunities.
3. Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS)
With this scholarship opportunity from Ontario University in Canada, you will be able to have your MBA degree on a scholarship basis.
Qualified candidates stand to receive up to $1000-$15000.
Before you will be qualified for this scholarship opportunity, you must have been enrolled for an MBA course in this University, and you must meet up with the below criteria.
- You must have a study permit
- You just be a full-time student
- You must have been considered for admission at Ontario University.
4. Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award at the University of British Columbia
This is another scholarship opportunity for all international students, who would like to have their MBA degree in Canada.
The below are the eligibility criteria for this scholarship opportunity.
- You must be studying in the institution for the first time
- You must not be a citizen of Canada (Only international students can apply for the scholarship)
- You must be able to prove incapability to afford your MBA degree.
5. University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowship (MBA)
This is one of the scholarships that are awarded to students on an annual basis. You can apply for this scholarship regardless of your nationality.
The below is the eligibility for this scholarship opportunity.
- You must have at least 3.0 CGPA
- You must have been admitted for full-time studies
- You must be studying any of the below courses,
Hope the information here has been able to help with your quest for the best MBA scholarships in Canada for international students? If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask using the comment session.